No one is saying you don't have a right to get on the air. What this
thread is about is expanding a sub-band that does not need to be
expanded. Also the problem with folks like you, not saying you do,
that cause so much harmful interference it is making it hard for us to
get on the air. Now I flip that question back to you. Do we have a
right to get on the air using other modes besides winlink?

Greg
KC7GNM

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "John Becker, WØJAB" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>