Phil Wells wrote:
> --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> Dave wrote:
>>
>>> I understand the basics of using a balun, but have a question
>>>
> about the specifics.
>

>> Sorry to have to ask this Dave, but if you understand the basics,
>>
> why don't you know the difference between a 6:1 and a 4:1 transformer
> ratio?
>
> WOW! What a nice, friendly forum this is!  Makes a person want to post
> questions and learn (but be careful how you WORD those questions...
> hoo boy)
>
> Phil Wells
> AF6AV

Only if you read my post as confrontational.  I was asking for
clarification as to what the qustion was...

Perhaps you should say "but be careful how you word your replies"?  I
wasn't thinking, I guess, that people would so easily missread my words
and take offence.

You might, I also guess, think that this is meant in a rude and terse way?

Dave (G0DJA)