Hello Chris,

RR for all.

>from city apartment to a nearby rural radio site - every hams dream I think....
>zero latency
Yes it would be nice. But for this, you would need a TCP/IP (or AX25)
transmission through air,  with a VHF or UHF link to control your HF rig. All
with radio, the ideal...

For information,  the protocol followed for the TCP/IP control is in my WEB
site (http://f6cte.free.fr) under "Specifications" -
"Multidem_TCP_IP_Version_1.doc".

73
Patrick