I have what I think is a simple request. Would someone please tell me
what WSPR is? I don't know if I have any interest in WSPR or not -
since I have no idea what it is or what software is used for it. It
looks like it might be a low power digital mode.

Dick Zseltvay, KC4COP

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Jose A. Amador" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Well, I see it is not Olivia's fault, but people's conservadurism
not
> trying the newer modes. As it has been said before, most people on
PSK31