Hello to all,

>But never had this problem using Feld Hell.
The fun side of Hell modes (as fuzzy modes) is that you are obliged to
investigate your brain on the decoding.
On that sense, it is a bit as CW (in easier than CW however).

The best Hell mode is for me FM Hell (which might be called MSK Hell in fact).
However, the advantage of Feld Hell is that you could use a CW transceiver (as
it is an On-Off mode).

73
Patrick