I'd be real careful taking my word for things, Larry - I can't even
remember breakfast this morning hi hi!

Haven't had any problems with the Buxcomm in the 6 months or so that I've
used it. Had to return the first one I bought as defective, but he
replaced it real quick and this one has been fine. Since it feeds the PC
audio to ACC-1 I don't beleive it could be causing the microphone to
activate, but that's why I ask these questions hi!

I'm thinking of using two input jacks on this project - one for the
headset mic and one for the hand mic. One output would feed the mic jack
on the 746, and a 8-pole, 3-position rotary switch would select between
either mic, or "none" when I'm on digital. That would switch the mic audio
right out of the circuit. Just need to find out if that will do it for me.

Tnx es 73
Dave KB3MOW