Alan:

I've been attempting to establish a list of a suggested frequencies
to be used with the various digital modes in Region-Two for quite
some time.  I found bits and pieces of several of the HF bands have
been set aside for RTTY and PSK 31.  It appears that everyone accepts
to 14.0700 MHz as the frequency for PSK 31.. further action in
developing digital band plans seems to stop at this point.  I have
seen several lists that appear to be well thought out.  The problem
seems to be that after the lists are compiled nothing is done with
them.

A post to you from Bonnie, VR2/KQ6XA,  contains what I think is a
very comprehensive plan.  I would love to say "I vote f will move or
this", "amen", "put it into action".  I do not feel that assignment
of the digital sub bands needs approval of any type of committee or
radio official. If this afternoon we say, Bonnie's suggested plan is
approved, and each of us immediately put the plan into action through
our operations on the bands, by spreading the concept by word-of-
mouth, and publication of the band plan on amateur radio oriented
websites and we would have a working digital band plan by the end of
August.
Can I get any amen's for this? If so-let her rip.Alan:
Dick Zseltvay, KC4COP