I didn't give my reason for asking the original question. It was simply
that PowerSDR (the software that runs the FlexRadio Software-Defined
Radios) comes with certain frequencies already "labeled"; e.g., 14.230
is labeled "20M SSTV." It is possible to add labels for other
frequencies, such as those commonly used for digital modes, but, rather
than enter them one by one, I was looking for a list of the commonly
used frequencies that could have labels added in one fell swoop by
simply importing a file in the appropriate format.

73

Alan NV8A