Generally a good idea/plan. Though when the sun spot cycle really
begins to heat up the PSKers will fill up their area and move up and
generally anything other than a PSK signal most of them dismiss as
noise and blindly QRM right on top of it.  Also when any major or semi
major contest is on the RTTY folks take their KW's and QRM everyone
anywhere - at least they are equal opportunity in their reckless
operation ...

Still, it is a better idea than totally separate freqs for every mode ...

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "expeditionradio"