-----------------------------------
From: "Simon Brown (KNS)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008   Time: 18:54:14

>To be honest, no - I will look into this tomorrow as I have a feeling I can
>stop it inside the HRD code but it's something you've got on your system
>which causes this :-(

Hmmm. I suspect you may be right. I have just installed HRD on another
PC, with (ostensibly) the same configuration, and it runs without any
problem. The only difference between the two PCs that may be relevant is
that one (where the IE script error message appears) has Spybot Teatimer
running, whereas the other does not. However, when I killed Teatimer,
there was no difference.

I then killed all the remaining processes that I could without crippling
the machine completely, but the IE script error messages kept coming.

>I think I stopped it with the IE browsers inside DM780. I assume it's HRD
>causing the problem, not DM780?

Yes, it occurs in the DX Cluster window in HRD. Sometimes the script
error messages pop up spontaneously without any action on my part, at
other times they appear when I click on a callsign to get the QRZ entry.
I have never used DM780.

My IE is 7.0.5730.11. I even tried running it at the same time as HRD (I
normally don't run it at all), but still the IE script error messages
kept coming.

Hope this helps.

--
73