> Its my understanding that when multiple simultaneously running applications
> are using the soundcard with different sampling rates, that Windows delivers
> a compromise sampling rate. Thus comparisons run on the same PC may not
> accurately reflect each application's performance in isolation.
>73, Dave, AA6YQ

Always wondered about that Dave. I ran several programs simultaneously while
testing their ability to decode MT63 using an HF path simulator.

It turned out that 3 out of the 5 programs tested performed exactly the same.
They decoded error-free with a minimum SNR of -8db.

The other two required an SNR of -5db and -6db. The outcome was the same
whether I ran the programs simultaneously or one at a time.

Tony, K2MO