Olivia mode comparisons, testers needed.

I am interested in testing  weak signal reception of Olivia 500/16 in the
following applications

Multipsk
DM780
MixW
FL-Digi

I'm looking to test the above applications and...

1  Determine the typical "lag" experienced when decoding .  I am led to
believe that some applications have a 5 second or so lag that occurs, the
time from when the transmitting station is heard to stop transmitting and
when the last transmitted character arrives on your screen

2.   If there is a noticeable lag between these applications, determine if
the the longer/shorter lag helps with decoding accuracy, or not.

If you have the ability to use the above applications and are willing to
listen for Olivia signals, I would appreciate you reports.

--
Andy K3UK