From: Andrew O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: DIGITALRADIO <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 7:16:00 PM
Subject: [digitalradio] Olivia mode comparisons, testers needed.

Olivia mode comparisons, testers needed.

I am interested in testing  weak signal reception of Olivia 500/16 in the
following applications

Multipsk
DM780
MixW
FL-Digi

I'm looking to test the above applications and...

1  Determine the typical "lag" experienced when decoding .  I am led to believe
that some applications have a 5 second or so lag that occurs, the time from
when the transmitting station is heard to stop transmitting and when the last
transmitted character arrives on your screen

2.   If there is a noticeable lag between these applications, determine if the
the longer/shorter lag helps with decoding accuracy, or not.

If you have the ability to use the above applications and are willing to listen
for Olivia signals, I would appreciate you reports.

--
Andy K3UK