Hi Mark,

I tuned to your recommended frequencies and although heard some packet,
it was rare to decode much. I did copy KC2GMM and WD9EKA and your call
in there over a few hours, but not much else. That was on 7100.5.

My question is what is your actual frequency, or at least the audio
frequency and shift. From what I could tell, on 7100.5 the frequency was
centered around 1700 (1600-1800 Hz tones with 200 Hz shift perhaps?).