Just a note here to anyone who is the owner of any Yahoo Group. NEVER
have just a single owner email address. At a minimum use a second
email address of your own from a different domain and make that person
an owner too. If there is only one owner and that address bounces for
some reason you can end up in "yahoo hell" trying to get things
running again.

Tim, N9PUZ