That's a good idea, Rick. I would like to see that as well. Split the RSID
button up at the top of fldigi into two buttons: TX RSID and RX RSID. It would
be nice to have an enable button for Video ID up there as well. I use Video ID
of mode for CQ a lot. Typically I leave TX RSID turned on but leave the
configuration window open to the ID tab so that I can turn off Video ID when
someone answers my CQ.

K*B*l*0*0*Q