Thanks Tony for posting this information.
I never did like most of the sound card modes because
it was hard for me to figure out what mode I was listening
to.

So far I have many many QSO's on HELL and MT63
And one on PSK 31 with are very own Rick, KV9U from
last fall.

John, W0JAB
in the center of flyover country