Does anyone have a key for Windows 98 from an UNUSED installation?

My old laptop came with Win98, and thought I would resurrect it for use on
digital modes. I have the original restoration CDs, but apparently have lost
the paperwork with the key.

This is NOT a request to pirate the OS! I have the original disk, and if
someone still has a key left over from a Win98 installation that is no longer
used, I will be happy to give it a good home.

Tried upgrading the laptop to WinXP, but it's too slow for it to work.
Reinstalled Win98, but stuck at the "Enter Key" screen.

Tnx es 73
Dave
KB3MOW