  From: Dave
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 7:58 AM
  Subject: [digitalradio] Windows 98 Key needed

  Does anyone have a key for Windows 98 from an UNUSED installation?

  My old laptop came with Win98, and thought I would resurrect it for use on
digital modes. I have the original restoration CDs, but apparently have lost
the paperwork with the key.

  This is NOT a request to pirate the OS! I have the original disk, and if
someone still has a key left over from a Win98 installation that is no longer
used, I will be happy to give it a good home.

  Tried upgrading the laptop to WinXP, but it's too slow for it to work.
Reinstalled Win98, but stuck at the "Enter Key" screen.

  Tnx es 73
  Dave
  KB3MOW

Free information - Learn about Email Marketing. Click now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYRNw2A26Su5iGo81uapB4D3WvHshkUZcqnOcX4OsvlTpEVeeGvXOY/