Just wanted to say hello to another Skip. Mine is a nickname from birth, how
about you?  Private email is ok from here out if you wish.
I started reading this thread because it had my name in it. (grin)

There's also a USB sound adapter at http://tr.im/p5Nl Looks very similar to
the one the other Skip mentioned, except the one I'm point to is $9.95 with
shipping, but does NOT include the CD nor the box. I have no affiliation
with this company, but have reliably purchased items from them quite a few
times. All their prices include shipping.

73, Skip KI6GKS