I was about to reply to the question of why the choice of frequency for
PSK31. I could not at the moment, but I see noone has addressed this point.

It happens that 3.579545 MHz (NTSC color burst) were aboundant and
rather cheap in the age of analog TV.
So, they have been used in some designs I have seen of simple PSK
equipment using the cristal for both carrier oscillator and
pass band filters.

If you have a "normal ham transceiver", that is tunable, well, just rock
the dial, and that is all about it.

Buth those simple rock-bound PSK transceivers cannot QSY.

73,

Jose, CO2JA

PS: Who uses a tunable  radio....

Participe en Universidad 2010, del 8 al 12 de febrero de 2010
La Habana, Cuba
http://www.universidad2010.cu

SEGUNDO SEMINARIO INTERNACIONAL LEGADO Y DIVERSIDAD. ARQUITECTURA Y URBANISMO.

El rescate de los valores urbanos y arquitectónicos en tiempos de
globalización

Colegio de San Gerónimo, La Habana Vieja, noviembre 24-27, 2009