From: Andrew O'Brien <aobri...@stny.rr.com>
Subject: [digitalradio] Inexpensive digital mode interfaces with LINUX ?
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 7:51 PM

Does anyone know if there are inexpensive digital mdoe interfaces that work
under Linux, have a usb conenctor, and provide  CAT rig control ?   I have a
good inertface but it supports Windows only.  For some upcoming projects I
would like to have one that works under Linux.  I was looking at the Donner
digital interfaces but it is not clear if they require software that works with
Windows or they are multi-platform

Andy K3UK