From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Andrew O'Brien
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2009 5:51 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Inexpensive digital mode interfaces with LINUX ?

Does anyone know if there are inexpensive digital mdoe interfaces that work
under Linux, have a usb conenctor, and provide  CAT rig control ?   I have a
good inertface but it supports Windows only.  For some upcoming projects I
would like to have one that works under Linux.  I was looking at the Donner
digital interfaces but it is not clear if they require software that works
with Windows or they are multi-platform

Andy K3UK