From: Andrew O'Brien <aobri...@stny.rr.com>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, October 16, 2009 1:51:16 AM
Subject: [digitalradio] Inexpensive digital mode interfaces with LINUX ?

Does anyone know if there are inexpensive digital
mdoe interfaces that work under Linux, have a usb conenctor, and provide
CAT rig control ?   I have a good inertface but it supports Windows
only.  For some upcoming projects I would like to have one that works under
Linux.  I was looking at the Donner digital interfaces but it is not clear
if they require software that works with Windows or they are
multi-platform

Andy K3UK