I have configured my digital mode interface and PC to use two
differing PTT ports and can run both FLARQ and WINMOR at the same time

see http://www.obriensweb.com/winmorflarq.jpg

Not literally transmit at the same time (that might blow up my radio)
but I can dual receive and I  am thus available for connects via
WINMOR or FLARQ mail on the same frequency with just one radio.  My
FLARC station has RS ID for receive activated, so various modes are
available.  I am parked on 14112 USB (dial) with waterfall position of
 1000 Hz.  So if you want a keyboard QSO or to send me an email via
Winmor or FLARQ, I'll be in the shack. most of the day Nov 1.
Andy K3UK