  From: Andy obrien
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 8:10 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Digital on 2M FM: Audio settings ?

  Thanks for the feedback guys.  I will play around with the settings...once I
find a person to contact on 2M.

  Andy K3UK

  On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:28 PM, Tony <d...@optonline.net> wrote:

    Andy,

    I believe you have a Kenwood TS2K(?). If so, there is a way to control the
digital mode audio level on FM. If you're feeding the audio through the
microphone connector, menu 41 has a low, medium and high setting. If your using
the 13 pin DIN plug, the audio input can be adjusted via menu # 50.

    Tony -K2MO