  From: John Netro-N9WVM
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 8:48 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Re: Dxing and long winded digital ops

        I am not a typist when it comes to ragchewing on digi modes can't find
the letters fast enough, I don't keep my fingers on the keyboard they qay I
learned in high school typing class
        if I have to type some thing to a contact I type it in while he is
sending then put the macro to finish off the qso

        N9WVM