  From: f6...@free.fr
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 10:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] AFCW and keyed cw programs

  Hello,

  Keying directly gives possibility to put a true keyer in parallel to the
  computerized keying, this to be able to either type letters or key the letters
  according to the feeling of the day.

  However, in hard keying , if the speed is not too much fast (<=25 wpm),
  computerized dashes ans dots are OK but the precision of the duration being
  limited under Windows, very fast keying will be not very good (as far as i
  know).

  73
  Patrick