De: Andy obrien <k3uka...@gmail.com>
Para: digitalradio <digitalradio@yahoogroups.com>
Enviado: sáb,20 febrero, 2010 00:28
Asunto: [digitalradio] ROS experiments

My "experiments" (many receptions and 2 transmissions) today with
ROS 1 and ROS 16 shows that it is quite an effective mode.
Congratulations Jose. Of particular interest to me were the several
occasions where I decoded a signal that was not visible in the
waterfall or audible to my ears. It will interesting to see if Tony
K2MO gets a chance to put this through the Pathsim tests and compare
it to Olivia. My "guess" is that it will be close to that of Olivia
1000/32 , perhaps within 2-3 dB.

I should also point out that I think the software is well designed and
layed out. Over the years we have had many modes come and go. I
suspect that in 2-3 years time, ROS will still be used.

Andy K3UK