--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "doug_helbling" <doug_helbl...@...> wrote:

> What about PSKReporter?  (http://www.pskreporter.info
> <http://www.pskreporter.info>  )  While there is not a direct interface
> from the PSKReporter output back into your digital comm program (that I
> know of), there are certainly decent interfaces in fldigi (Thank you,
> David and friends) and HRD (Thank you, Simon and friends) to
> PSKReporter.  And the data is pretty fresh.  With the map display, there
> is no mystery which bits of traffic are DX.

What sort of feedback would you like? This has also come up into the context of
CW as well -- there are some people feeding CW Skimmer data into pskreporter,
and if they could get the data out, they would like it. They want something
like a DX cluster interface.

What sort of interface would you like. No promises on doing anything...

I do have an IM based interface that (sort of) works ....

Philip