I used:

System Info for Windows v1.67 (Build 626) --- March 17, 2007
Freeware Version -- Copyright © 2004-2007 Gabriel Topala

to determine which is the device number. In my case, receive card
(Audigy 2) is device 9 and transmit card (AC-97) is card 1.

In my case, setting 0 in my configuration blocked the GTOR program.

I am still to connect to someone...

73,

Jose, CO2JA

---