From: Dave AA6YQ <aa...@ambersoft.com>
Subject: RE: [digitalradio] 1976 FCC - Delete all Emission Types from Part 97
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, March 8, 2010, 9:58 AM

(unless the “Universal QRL signal” is something simple like “QRL”
in CW, or 3-seconds of carrier at ~1 khz.)

   73,

        Dave, 8P9RY

From:
digitalradio@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:digitalradi o...@yahoogroups. com] On
Behalf
Of Dave AA6YQ

Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 11:55 AM

To: digitalradio@ yahoogroups. com

Subject: RE: [digitalradio] 1976 FCC - Delete all Emission Types from
Part 97

Unless you can convince the transceiver
manufacturers to include the capability in each unit, someone operating without
a computer connected to his transceiver – e.g. a phone operator -- will be
unable to generate the “universal QRL” signal.

   73,

Dave, 8P9RY

From:
digitalradio@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:digitalradi o...@yahoogroups. com] On