Hi Dave,

Let me ask your a question after assuring that the use of ROS world
wide is increasing rapidly.

We can ignore that, as most do, we can be mad about it, we can as US
licensed radio amateurs say it does not concern us,it is not fair, etc etc.

If there is such a list, I plan to make a real big stink about it. I am
disappointed that John as a potential member on the list, does not want
to research that. But then I can't force people.

Have plenty idea;'s about doing that. But before starting such an action
I like to know whether such a list still exists or not.

Is that unreal? I tried to contact the ARRL just a few minutes ago and was
given a go around, from one phone number to another, 20 minutes waiting.
Friday afternoon in CT, with the Executive Chief Officer out of the country?

Do not want to start here a flame war on the ARRL. But is this not the place
to discuss issues related to digital modes? A digital mode with  a list of
banned calls?

73 Rein W6SZ