Hello James Hall,

Why not using your call here? But that's OK.

I was not attacking you nor anybody else. It is not
part of my amateur radio experience or fun.

You were attacking me or? Thick skin here.

I was with the xyl to a concert yesterday and not behind
this computer.

Over the last couple of months, I have been trying to understand
why I can not use the ROS software like many others outside
the US.

It seems I have not enough brains.

There is no agenda here, pro digital mode xx, anti digital
mode ROS.

I believe scaring a nice person, suggesting him to ask the FCC
about ROS, was part of that anti ROS agenda!

I still do not understand the issue.

In that process I tried over and over to get the author of
that program to apologize to the amateurs he did hurt, write
a paper about ROS with the US regulations in mind, inform
the appropriate people in the FCC, Again apologize for what he
did or give an explanation.

Who to contact in the FCC, I think I could help him with
that perhaps.

In that process I have been lectured attacked for being
on this reflector or the other one and I made the mistake at
times to engage. defend, explain myself.

I hope you and others here, believe that.

I hope you James Hall reads this.

If you are a technical person and interested seriously in
legality issues of ROS. I welcome you here:

Not very popular just 18 subscribers ( almost 4000 here )

73 Rein W6SZ

http://www.nitehawk.com/rasmit/