Dave,

I have no answer here for what you are saying. It is clear, I don't see it that
way
I tried to get info from the ARRL not directly related to the ROS matter. Do not
want to discuss that here further.

I am happy to address it off the reflector, you could well be able to help me
with the info
I am looking for.

John is familiar with the legality issue by now, I think.

Yes indeed IARU is for sure one of those organizations. There are others though
closer
to Jose

    http://www.iaru.org/
    http://www.iaru.org/iaru-soc.html
    http://www.ure.es/

Amateur Radio newsletters in US and abroad.

I brought up the DSTAR case, ( we are not into that, no reaction here ) and got
an invitation
to from the list moderator to join their Yahoo listthis morning.
Why don't you just do that and let us alone in rest and peace )

73 Rein W6SZ