> >Is the input impedance of your scope 1Mohm or 50 ohms?
> Yes, it is 1 Mohm,

Well, in that case, your power consideration is not really correct; the
LFTX is designed for 50 Ohm load impedance; so, for meaningful
measurements, you'd have to measure the voltage over 50 Ohm.
I'm not really sure how much current the opamp on the LFTX is designed
to source, but I think adding a 50 Ohm load would reduce the current
through the negative feedback resistors R4/R7 (and in turn reduce the
bias over R33-R3/R35-R6) , which might change your measurements
significantly.

Greetings,
Marcus