On 01/16/2015 02:08 PM, khalid.el-darymli wrote:
Hi All,

Just to update you in case somebody else comes across this problem. Following Mike's advice, we replaced the LFTX daughterboard with a new one. We're getting now 1 V p-p. This is around 4 dBm.

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,
Khalid

Interesting. The driver chip that's used, as a unity-gain differential-to-single-ended driver, is, according to the datasheets, pretty robust. So, it would
  be interesting to know exactly what the failure mode is.