The result is:Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cdma/__init__.py", line 34, in
<module>
    import cdma_parameters
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cdma/cdma_parameters.py", line
124, in <module>
    payload_mod =
[digital.constellation_qpsk(),digital.constellation_8psk_natural(),digital.constellation_16qam()]
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'constellation_8psk_natural'

     On Thursday, January 15, 2015 1:14 PM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos