Hello I dont understand how to use the gr-cdma. I have installed it via GitHub
and am currently looking at the cdma_tx and cdma_rx files. I am having problems
trying to figure out what I am supposed to be inputting in certain blocks such
as the import block that states “import cdma.cdma_paramters as cp” and other
fields like the Missing block “coma_tx_hier”. I have loaded all of the 6 heir
blocks that you mentioned in the read me. I'm guessing that means simply just
open it via the GRC which I have done and some blocks are "red" because they
require certain information which I don't know where to acquire from. I have
reloaded all the blocks as well. I have two USRPS one to serve as transmitter
and other as receiver so I want to test the cdma transmission using the cdma_tx
and cdma_rx