I have tried the following commands in the terminal

Sender : benchmark_tx.py -f 2.435G -r 250k
Receiver : benchmark_rx.py -f 2.435G

But the data packets are not being sent correctly. I have been receiving
the packets as ok=false. I have tried modifying benchmark  python scripts.
Can I do the modification of those scripts or evrything needs to be given
in the command line. Please excuse me as I am slightly unable to
understand. Thanks

Regards,
Dave