Hi,
As advised, the problem has been solved to a little extent where I have got
the below results by giving the commands as

Sender : ./benchmark_tx.py -f 2.435G --tx-gain=25
Receiver: ./benchmark_rx.py -f 2.435G --rx-gain 50

ok: True      pktno: 1971      n_rcvd: 1687      n_right: 358
ok: False      pktno: 1972      n_rcvd: 1688      n_right: 358
ok: False      pktno: 1973      n_rcvd: 1689      n_right: 358
ok: False      pktno: 1974      n_rcvd: 1690      n_right: 358
ok: True      pktno: 1975      n_rcvd: 1691      n_right: 359
ok: False      pktno: 1976      n_rcvd: 1692      n_right: 359
ok: True      pktno: 1977      n_rcvd: 1693      n_right: 360
ok: False      pktno: 1978      n_rcvd: 1694      n_right: 360
ok: True      pktno: 1979      n_rcvd: 1695      n_right: 361
ok: True      pktno: 1980      n_rcvd: 1696      n_right: 362
ok: False      pktno: 1981      n_rcvd: 1697      n_right: 362
ok: True      pktno: 1982      n_rcvd: 1698      n_right: 363
ok: False      pktno: 1983      n_rcvd: 1699      n_right: 363
ok: True      pktno: 1984      n_rcvd: 1700      n_right: 364
ok: False      pktno: 1985      n_rcvd: 1701      n_right: 364
ok: True      pktno: 1986      n_rcvd: 1702      n_right: 365
ok: False      pktno: 1987      n_rcvd: 1703      n_right: 365
ok: True      pktno: 1988      n_rcvd: 1704      n_right: 366

This is because I have changed my folder to /digital/ofdm, I have started
to receive packets. But I guess this is only 50% efficient in receiving
packets. Not all of them have been receiving properly. kindly advise if I
need to figure out the combination settings till most of them receive
properly? Because even though I did not set any sample rate, the
transmitter sent the information. Please help. Please excuse me if I am
being naive in asking these.

Regards,
Dave