On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 9:25 PM, Tom McDermott <tom.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Richard -
>
> When you say 'propagate through to GRC'  do you mean 'How to display on
> the GRC documentation tab in the open block properties window'? (select
> block,  double-click, or rt-click-properties).
>
> I do that by putting text between:
> <doc>
> </doc>
> in the module's XML file (manually pasted text, with some characters not
> allowed...).
>
> -- Tom, N5EG

I would recommend against using the <doc> tags in the GRC XML files. You're
just duplicating text, so if anything is ever updated, you now need to
remember to update it in two places.

As Ron Economos showed in his response, exporting from his public .h files
works fine.

This might be a question for Sebastian, who I think has gone through a
couple of iterations of grabbing those docs strings into GRC.

Tom