The command:

    gnuradio-config-info --prefsdir --sysconfdir

returns

      C:gr-buildsrc-stage3staged_installReleaseetc
      C:gr-buildsrc-stage3staged_installReleaseetcgnuradioconf.d

The lack of path separators is troubling.  The fact these directories don't
exist on my machine (even with appropriate separators) is more troubling.
I assume this is why config files in the installed etc directory are not
being read.  After using the Windows installer, I have what appear to be
corresponding directories here:

      C:\Program Files\GNURadio-3.7\etc
      C:\Program Files\GNURadio-3.7\etc\gnuradio\conf.d

I have a HOME environment variable defined in Windows, so I think GRC is
looking in $HOME/.gnuradio for a config.conf file.  Running GRC actually
creates a $HOME/.gnuradio directory and places some configuration files in
that directory, but doesn't appear to read from it.  I also tried putting a
config.conf file in the APPDATA/.gnuradio directory but it isn't being read
either.

Is there a way to override the default values?

Tony Richardson