Derek/Dave,

My development equipment is still in transit so I can't look at anything
until Monday, but...

The UHD build should be 64-bit, so it is mostly likely a labelling issue.
But I will check to be sure.

If you want to run -any- GNURadio utilities, I recommend doing so from the
GNURadio Command Prompt (shortcut in start menu or run_gr.bat in the /bin
subdir) ... that will set all the Python/etc environment variables up
correctly.  Then you should not need to specify where the UHD images are.

Geof