Hey Volker

I understand there are ways to implement  it using direwolf.
I am more concern to solve this problem with GRC and mostly with its core.

Can you help me in figuring  out the procedural  steps to be taken to
implement a receiver in GRC to decode a signal with G3RUH mode Ax25  and
2FSk

Thanks  and Regards
Yugal Joshi