On a serious note, I know that all of us know how to build a jammer, in
case of questions like this how do we deal with it?
I mean I can do both sides, in the spirit of sharing the knowledge I think
that someone should tell the person who is doing it on how to build a
jammer (in this case) or should we not help the person?
Or should we condemn these acts?

--
S. Aditya Arun Kumar
Security Researcher, Comms