Hello everyone!

*GSoC'21: Week 9 of working on the GRC View Only Mode:*
This week I've added an expression overview to the trust prompt. It
displays which expressions might be evaluated, which should help the user
decide whether to trust the flow graph or not. Then I briefly describe
what's coming in the remaining couple of weeks of GSoC.

Read about it on the blog:

https://oscekh.github.io/

/Oscar
<https://oscekh.github.io/>