Hello everyone!

*GSoC'21: Week 10 of working on the GRC View Only Mode:*
This week I've put on the finishing touches for the PR (will be submitted
tomorrow), this includes adding '[View-Only]' to tabs of untrusted
flowgraphs, finishing the behavior when opening grc-files missing the saved
evaluated values, and more!

Read about it on the blog, and look out for the PR :)
https://oscekh.github.io/

Have a nice weekend!
Oscar