Hi everyone,

*GSoC'21: Week 6 of working on the GRC View Only Mode:*
This week I've added persistent trust to the view only mode, with a new
dialog where trusted flowgraphs are listed and where the user can stop
trusting flowgraphs. Read about it on the blog:

https://oscekh.github.io/

And big thanks to everyone showing interest in the project, it is very
encouraging! :)

/Oscar