Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion. Au the moment, as binding is not architecture
dependent, I transfer the project on my computer and do the binding. After that
I copy back the project to the RPI.

As soon I get time, I will try the 64bit OS. Any chance the 64bits architecture
help to gain some treatment speed ?

Best regards,
Fabien, F4CTZ

---- Josh Morman a écrit ----